Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Owen Benjamin


 







Owen Benjamin
I just tripped over Owen Benjamin on You Tube. Surprising, because I search out humorous video and had heretofore never heard of him. Maybe because I don't do Comedy Central anymore.  And, whoa! His stand-up is proper funny. While he will invoke the fuck word at times, it's somehow, I don't know, contextual.  And, guess what?  He is a comedian with values.  American values.  His "Why I Hate the Left," is not humorous, but is sincerely spoken and has deep depth.  The guy is a jewel.

You have been led to water.

You're welcome


HAVE YOU LIVED BEFORE THE INTERNET?     [HERE]


"I've learned something you don't know a woman until you marry her and then you watch her watch the show snapped on the oxygen channel .... it's the whole genre you may not have seen snap but you may have seen wives with knives or any of these other, yeah,  already these what other wonderful programs about real-life women who ...." [HERE]


"I didn't care as much as I do now about speaking out about how evil that is because I have a son who's a white male  and I get angry thinking about people telling him that he's sponsible for slavery. This beautiful little child  who just dances in the kitchen and smiles so that's not a shared goal the left and I make sure I say the left is to not lump in ... The type of liberal I was raised with-- my dad--  may be completely wrong in my view when it comes to government policy and regulation, but we share values.  The left ... is nihilistic,  it's Marxist ...." [HERE]


"There are a lot of forces working against you, but follow my advice and you will be OK. If it wasn't for my dad's weiner and my mom's "ok," there would be no Owen Benjamin. Piano brought me to stand up comedy. I've had two Comedy Central specials. I'm tall but suck at basketball, I'm smart but can't spell, I'm nice but kind of a dick. I've been in some movies: House Bunny, Staten Island Summer w/ SNL cast, Bucky Larson w/ Nick Swardson, Jack and Jill w/ Adam Sandler ...." HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.